Licensed Auto Body Technician
CARSTAR Toronto Dovercourt is looking for a Licensed Auto Body Technician. The Autobody Technician must have their own tools and experience as a body man in the collision repair industry.
For over 50 years, CARSTAR has been making accidents unhappen – repairing more than 100,000 cars and trucks every year.
As a licensed technician with 5 years’ experience, you’ll be working on a variety of repairs to cars, vans, trucks and SUV’s that have been in accidents. They need your help to get back on the road again.
You’ve succeeded as an auto body tech because you’re able to balance quality and speed. you know customers only spread the word when you do amazing work. You also know the business succeeds when you figure out how to solve problems quickly.
You want to be at the top of your game and the cutting edge of the industry. You’re committed to continual training and improvement and attracted to a shop that will support you to develop your skills.
This position reports to our production manager. It’s a full permanent position working from our Toronto Dovercourt location. Typical hours are Monday to Friday. 8 to 5.
- Dismantle and repair vehicles as per insurance guidelines and standards at the collision repair shop
- Use frame machines to straighten bent frames and unitized bodies
- Remove badly damaged sections of vehicles (for example, roof, rear body panels) and attach new sections
- Repair damage to body panels and components made of a variety of materials
- Repair or replace interior and exterior components such as instrument panels, seat frame assemblies, carpets and floorboard insulation, trim panels and mouldings
- Licensed technician, license in progress, or willing to become an apprentice
- Able to work full time in a physically demanding role
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
Join the leading team and be part of North America’s largest and fastest growing collision repair network. Interested applicants can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.